Really a great work done there by Dynamic Health Staff. The whole process was very smooth and we could do it with their team’s extended support.
What is the process of becoming an RN in Australia?
First, you should have a necessary qualification, i.e., BSc in Nursing OR GNM. Also, you should meet both the registration and immigration requirement to apply for an RN in Australia. If you have already worked internationally as a nurse for 3 or more years, that would add to your chances to become an RN in Australia.
What should I score in OET/IELTS to get a job in Australia?
If you are taking the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), then below is the criteria:
• A test result of 7.O overall (Academic)
• Band scores of Speaking 7.0, Writing 7.0, Listening 7.0, Reading 7.0
• Overall 7.0 with no minimum band scores may be accepted
If you are taking the OET test, then below is the criteria:
• A test result of B overall
• Band grade of all four modules should be B grade.
What is the document verification process?
• Identity (passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate)
• Nurse Education-Degrees and transcripts.
• Registration and “Good Standing” as a nurse.
• Personal and Professional references.
Great organization require great talent. Tell us about your recruitment issues and allow us to help.